* 10" round tulle - found in the wedding section
* small clear elastic band
* 2 inch Styrofoam ball
* pink and white pom poms
* google eyes
* pink and white pipe cleaners
* M&Ms - Easter colors
1. Let 3 year old open all the items and separate one piece of tulle.
2. Let 3 year old grab handfuls of M&M's and dump in the middle of the tulle. Gather all the ends together and secure with the elastic band (let 3 year old stretch elastic band around tulle). Fluff the tail.
3. Pick up all the spilled M&M's.
4. Dot glue on the styrofoam ball and let 3 year old stick google eyes and pom poms as shown above.
5. Clean glue off 3 year old fingers.
6. Let glue dry - overnight as 3 year old attention space was over.
7. Cut (3) two pink pipe cleaners in lengths about 3". Let 3 year old fold pipe cleaners in half and stick (2) two in foam ball where the ears would be. Let 3 year old play with remaining pipe cleaner.
8. Cut (2) two white pipe cleaners in lengths about 4" and stick around the pink inner ear.
9. Cut white pipe cleaner 2-3" in length. Stick into the bottom of the head and let 3 year old stick the other end into the tulle ball.
10. Let 3 year old wobble the bobble head bunny.
If you are making more than one add additional step #11 below:
11. Let 3 year old use the bunnies to talk to one another as the family of fur-balls continue to grow!
Use longer lengths in steps 7 and 8 for longer ears.
17 little bunnies all together!
Even the back is super adorable!
I highly recommend this craft for the 3 year old in your life! Happy Easter!