Saturday, January 25, 2014

Old Friends New Journey - LOAD #18 & 19

Whoop whoop, thank goodness it's Friday and slated to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend 73 degrees on Sunday! Yippee.  I finished a couple of layouts this evening.  This one is of me and one of my besties, Miriam. This is LOAD (Lay Out A Day) over at Let's Scrap #18 and 19.  I also played along with the Southern Girls Challenge Blog - It's All New. This challenge is to show a celebration of all things new: new baby, newly weds, new pressies, or even new stash. My page celebrates my friends new journey across the country to start a new life. I am very excited for her, but very sad to see her go. She will be missed.



For the left side, I played along with My Scraps & More - Word up Wednesday 1-15-14. The word to use is Friends. I used the word in my title, "Old Friends, New Journey.


For the right side, I played along with My Scraps & More - Word up Wednesday 1-22-14. The word to use is Crazy. I used the word Crazy in the title - Crazy Happy Day.

Materials used: EmbellishKits.com; paper - Carta Bella; layered stickers - MME; stickers - MME and Carta Bella; twine - unknown; journaling block - Making Memories; ink - CTMH; cricut - Opposites Attract.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Ah a sad day for sure. Nothing wrong with feeling selfishly sad about it either. that is so cool to have a friend like that. Hopefully you will get to visit. I love this tribute to her. A very special page (hugs) xx