Friday, July 4, 2014

Ft Worth Zoo - Layout 1 & 2

Hello blogging friends!

I have been absent for months, I know. I have not scrapped a single page this year - until today.  We have had a frantically busy first half of the year and I have been working waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy  too much. Here is a layout from a zoo trip last year to the Fort Worth Zoo. Maddie loves the zoo and we go a LOT!



I played along with Let's Scrap Sketch for this week 7-2-14. Here is the sketch:


I also played along with Lasting Memories #193 "Go Wild with Animal Layout".  I definitely used animals on my layout - in both the photos and the animal embellishments.

Materials:  paper - Bazzill; stickers - WeRMemoryKeepers; washi tape - CTMH & unknown; letter stickers JoAnn Craft Essentials; and journaling block - Making Memories.

Thanks for visiting! Hopefully, I will be posting again soon! 

3 comments:

Lara said...

So glad you're back! Was hoping everything was ok. Cute layout. I love going to the zoo, but my kids are older now and don't enjoy it as much as they used to. Great sketch for your zoo pics. Hope you have more time for scrapping now. I love your layouts!

Val-Belle said...

Another fab layout..ok so I didn't really miss that much,. I am so glad you are back scrapping cause I really have missed you.. I really love your style xx this one is just lovely... I have stared PL for my twins....only way I will get everything done xx

Leslie Germain said...

Glad to see you back and to hear all is well. Life gets busy sometime. Such an adorable layout! I came to your blog a few months back to make sure I wasn't missing your posts. Again, glad to see you back!!