Sunday, May 10, 2015

Project Life - Week 11

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 
















Thursday - It's Spring Break so Maddie's been home all week from school. I decided to take today off work and Nana and I took her to the Dallas Zoo. It was packed! Juan even surprised us and showed up for a bit. I think Maddie had the most fun in the kids area. They had an obstacle course setup. They got to chose a fake bug and try to keep the bug balanced on a part of their body while completing the obstacle course. Maddie did it about 4 times with different bugs. It was another fun day!












Saturday - Today we attended Kaitlyn's 6th birthday party. It was also the first time we got to meet baby Alyssa. She is about 5 weeks old now and so precious. There was a bounce house, a pinata, and even a kid sized car. Maddie had a blast in the car with Colby. Then Mr. Michael let the kids up in the boat to play. Maddie loved playing pirate and looking for sharks. She definitely was not ready to leave. Danna, Sarah, Abby, Janet, and I were all in attendance and we thought it would be a good time to get a photo of us all together.


Sunday - We've been trying to clean out the garage for weeks. We took a carload to Goodwill this afternoon and finally made some progress.




Monday - This evening Maddie and I made "Leprechaun Lunch" for her little friends at school. She loved shaking the sprinkles and used the entire bottle! It was popcorn with white chocolate and sprinkles on top and m&ms thrown in.





Wednesday - Maddie brought home a lot of art projects from school today. We hung the stained glass cross in our front window.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: