Friday, May 15, 2015

Project Life - Week 13

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 




Thursday - Maddie is ready to move out of her toddler bed and into a big girl bed. Her crib is supposed to be convertible and allow the headboard to be used. Unfortunately they discontinued the footboard conversion piece. The do make plates to allow a twin or standard size frame to be attached to the headboard. So this week I ordered a twin bed frame, a mattress, and the plate kit. It all arrived and Daddy put it together this evening. It was a disaster! The mattress fell right through the frame, it needs a box spring. We even tried putting boards across it below the mattress. Then when we connect the frame to the headboard, it looked ridiculous. The headboard was about the size of a queen bed and the little twin mattress was horrible. I decided right that minute we were going to go buy her a real bed!



Treeland Nursery delivered and planted the magnolia tree today. It is a 9' to 10', 45 gallon Little Gem Magnolia. $490.37 Hopefully it will be enjoyable for years to come! Maddie loved it as much as Juan did.


Monday - Maddie's Easter party is coming up for her class at school so we started making bunny friends filled with M&M's. Maddie helped a lot today but we will have to finish tomorrow.






Tuesday - I really goofed up. I dropped Maddie off at school today before a meeting and quickly realized that they were gearing up for their Easter egg hunt and party. Not only were her little bunny friends not finished, we hadn't signed up to bring anything and didn't have Maddie's Easter basket. I ran back home for the Easter basket, but couldn't do anything about the other items. Maddie's class seemed to have a wonderful time hunting for eggs. Maddie is almost an entire head taller than the other kiddos in her class.






Wednesday - Maddie and I finished her bunny friends. They turned out adorable and she did almost all of it. She even put the pipe cleaners in for the little bunny ears. So stinking cute. A pinterest idea, of course.

thanks for visiting!

No comments: