Monday, May 25, 2015

Project Life - Week 19

Welcome to Project Life 2015! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 3 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I am using a digital kit on Shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly - Project Life Turquoise Edition HERE and my 2013 album using the Shutterfly - Project Life Childhood - Mayfield Edition HERE I will hopefully be posting my 2014 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 





Thursday - Shannon arrived early this morning from Wichita. She was planning to arrive last night but hit tornadoes driving through Oklahoma and stopped at a hotel. She leaves early tomorrow for her cruise, so we spent the day catching up and having yummy drinks at Benihana's for lunch. We drove by Moss Haven elementary and noticed they moved the B G there. We had to stop and pose as the I for BIG Dallas.



Thursday - I flew to Nashville last night for a meeting with HCA to discuss their desire for HCA specifications. We were in meetings all day and flew back late this evening. We have had so much rain this past month that all of the lakes are overflowing. We have been in a drought the past five years, so we definitely needed the water, but it appears we are not on the other end of the spectrum.



Friday - Maddie wanted to practice tracing her letters today. She is getting really good at the letters in her name, but still needs a lot of practice on the other letters.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: